Blog User Guide
This&That is more than just fashion – it’s a forum to share, experiment and inspire. We hope you’ll come here to read our thoughts, and let us read yours.
While we are really excited to hear your contributions, we need to make sure this is a happy place for everyone. Stick to positive, on-the-topic commentary and avoid the offensive, blatantly commercial or down-right boring. We will be monitoring comments and anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.
So, follow the user guidelines below, and then start joining in on the conversation!
- It’s fine to mention your name, age, and the general area in which you live. Skip the really personal information like your address, telephone number or email address.
- Keep it clean – no inappropriate or offensive posts or inappropriate or offensive names. We know you wouldn’t do it anyway, but just so we’re clear this includes messages and language that is crude, racist, offensive, violent, refers to illegal activities or are for personal financial gain.
- Opinions are welcome, abuse and heckling are not. Please treat other users as you would like to be treated.
Inquiries that are unrelated to this blog – such as customer service issues – will be redirected to an appropriate resource.
- If you want to post a link to another site to illustrate your point, please do not link to sites that require registration in order to view, or any site that prompts an automatic download as they will be removed.
- Repetitive, pointless, advertising messages are a bad read and will be removed.
- Everyone must be able to easily understand your message. This means other posters as well as moderators. We can’t allow messages which are written in code or a language which isn’t English.
- Please do not pass off other peoples’ thoughts as your own. A brief quotation is ok, but large chunks of copied text will be removed, and of course reference your source.
Can’t wait to hear from you!