Obviously being Australia’s #1 for Surf & Fashion, we have to be on top of our game when it comes to all types of swimwear. From one pieces to the traditional triangle bikini to separates and more, SurfStitch brings you the best in Swim, and I introduce to you our weekly Featured Swim.
This week, we focus on Australian runway sensation, Zimmermann. With feminine prints and bold shapes, Zimmermann take their swimwear looks from the runways to your poolside with some of our favourite styles on SurfStitch featured in their incredible campaigns. They’ll complement your shape and your wardrobe, and they’ll have you feeling feminine chic as if you just stepped out of fashion week and onto the beach. Enjoy our favourites from Zimmermann.
Don’t forget: if you ever need help deciding which swimsuit fit is perfect for your body type, check out the SurfStitch Swim Fit Guide.
Zimmermann Stardust Loop Back Bikini – Floral.
Zimmermann Celestial Triangle Bow Bikini – Aqua Floral.
Zimmermann Ribbons Underwire Ladder Bikini – Mismatched.
Zimmermann Allure Frill Bandeau Bikini – Floral.
Zimmermann Wanderlust Underwire Balconette Bikini – Palms.
Zimmermann Drifter Scallop Frill Bikini
Zimmermann Instinct Balcony Bikini – Splice.
We here at SurfStitch have been hit with a wave of jealousy as our Instagram feeds are flooded with the #NYFW pics of bloggers, fashion labels and the press, all featuring fashion, food and the famous skyline of New York City. September 5th – 12th has brought us the Spring 14 collections of the world’s best designers at the coveted Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week. Take a look at some highlights so far, and notice the trends we’re loving:
- Sports luxe
- Mesh panelling
- Cropped tops
- Spring florals
All photos from mbfashionweek.com.
Diane Von Furstenberg
Shop our favourite pieces from our favourite trends on SurfStitch:
1. Stylestalker Three Pointer Dress – Grey Marle. 2. Zoo York Sonar Style Short – Black. 3. All About Eve Boyfriend Tee Dress – Grey Marle.
1. Premonition Illiad Tee – Black. 2. Finders Keepers Bright Side Dress – Sherbert Nude. 3. Finders Keepers Tangled Secrets Dress – Botanical Print Blue Black.
1. Stylestalker Nothing But Net Dress – White. 2. Billabong Le Regine Bra – Black. 3. Pink Stitch Saxony Dress – White.
1. Paint it Red Dog Days Crop Top – Multi. 2. Paint it Red Schools Out Crop Top – Black. 3. Paint it Red Tropicana Motel Crop Top – Off White.
1. Finders Keepers Dream People Dress – Sherbert Ivory. 2. Rusty Foxy Dress – White. 3. Von Zipper Abbey Dress – Sahara.
We’ve guided, we’ve obsessed, we’ve browsed and we’ve bought, but a girl can never have too many bikinis, and a girl can never ignore a trend like this! I know we’ve raved as prints have been splashed all over summer collections, left right and centre – but the bikini is our absolute favourite summer staple for this loud statement trend.
From tribal print to floral patterns to neon colour blocking, coloured prints on bikinis have us obsessed. Reminiscent of poolside cocktails, coloured kaftans and mid afternoon lunches in a tropical place, printed bikinis have rocked this trend all summer long and SurfStitch is all over it – stocking labels such as Shakuhachi, Tigerlily, Anna and Boy, Camilla and Marc and Zimmermann, who have all featured the teeny weeny printed bikini throughout their summer 2012 lines! Don’t forget – show off what you’ve got with a style that flatters you! Bandeau styles and fuller cups have been showing up, but there’s nothing wrong with the good old triangle bikini. It’s summer, so show off that tan and enjoy the sunshine (don’t forget your SPF)!
Tigerlily’s Cook Islands shoot for the December issue of Cosmo! Shop this Tigerlily bikini here.
Check out the hottest of the new arrivals from SurfStitch.
1. Zimmermann Wayfarer Triangle Bikini – Mismatcher. 2. Camilla and Marc Lucia Bikini – Leopard. 3. All About Eve Miami Bikini – Tropical Floral. 4. Camilla and Marc Kristy Bikini – Art Deco Print.
1. Rusty Daze Bandeau Bikini – Blue Jewel. 2. Aztec Rose Siren Bandeau Bikini – Black. 3. Aztec Rose Luna Bandeau Bikini – Cosmic Blue. 4. Aztec Rose Canary Rose Bandeau Bikini – Canary Yellow.
Renowned for their gorgeous and flattering bikinis, Zimmermann fearlessly continue to fuse fashion and swimwear at this years Fashion Week. Sophisticated and feminine, the iconic Australian label uses shape, colour and original designs to flatter every physique. Check out Day 2 of Fashion Week Australia below.
Video streaming by Ustream
Shop Zimmermann Online now on SurfStitch.com.